Archive for category: Englisch
What do you do with the house Hitler was born in? For years the building in the Austrian town of Braunau am Inn has been rented by the Austrian interior ministry to prevent misuse by neo-Nazis.
The home where Adolf Hitler was born could be turned into a museum, dubbed the „House of Responsibility“, Austrian officials...
The Austrian house where Adolf Hitler was born could be turned into a museum named the „House of Responsibility.“ Hitler...
Austria authorities have decided to turn Adolf Hitler’s home, located in the upper-Austrian town of Braunau am Inn, into a...
Politicians have argued bitterly about its fate for decade. Austria is set to end an embarrassing row over the future...
The former pub in Braunau am Inn has been empty for the last three years. Neo-Nazis flock to the site paying homage to Hitler who was born there. A meeting has now been held in the town to discuss turning it into a 'House of Responsibility' to strip it of its allure for the far-right.
Frantz Klintsevich, a member of Vladimir Putin’s ruling party, has launched a campaign to raise $2.8 million to purchase the dictator’s Austrian birthplace
A deputy from the ruling United Russia party has begun collecting funds in order to buy and destroy Adolf Hitler's family home.
- Russian MP Frantz Klintsevich wants to buy the house where Adolf Hitler was born to destroy it
- Town mayor Hannes Waidbacher plans to renovate it into luxury apartments to 'de-stigmatise' the property
- Each apartment could sell for around £400,000
- Nazi leader was born in the pub in Braunau-am-Inn in Austria in 1889
- He lived there for three years with his parents in upstairs rooms
- Became a place of pilgrimage for loyal Nazis during the Third Reich